First Aid Medicinal Garden Plans
Payment plans & financing available at checkout via Pay Later with PayPal.
Garden Design Plans Overview
Digital PDF, 61 pages
This garden design contains medicinal plants known for first aid treatment capabilities including dressing cuts, rashes, burns, bites, and stings, as well as treating skin ailments, stomach ailments, infections, bruises and soft tissue injuries, and illness.
These plans include 3 garden sizes (4’x8′, 10’x10′, 20’x20′) that can be used independently or modularly with our Backyard Garden Business Package.
Each garden size progressively builds on the last, including a higher volume of plants and larger variety of flowers. Whether you’re a seasoned gardener or completely new to gardening, you’ll be guided through constructing and planting your garden with simple to follow graphics, drawings, and instructions.
Each size garden plan includes:
- Material list
- Tool list
- Seed count list
- Raised bed construction directions
- Garden design
- Planting count and spacing
- Plant reference sheets for all included medicinals with cultivation and harvesting guidelines
- Instructions on how to determine your growing season and when to start planting
- Fertile garden soil recipe
- How to construct simple, durable garden pathways
- Oregon Grape
- Prickly Pear Cactus
- Self Heal
- Wooly Lamb’s Ear