Briani's House of the Healed Ministries
Last Edited: July 27, 2023
Briani’s House of the Healed Ministries (BHHM) is a lawfully formed, faith-based Private Health Ministry, operating with a reliance upon our faith in Nature and Nature’s God, dedicated to providing professional services and advice concerning natural healthcare and services to its Members. The following page explains this relationship and the rights, benefits, and responsibilities associated with membership.
I do hereby apply for membership in Briani’s House of the Healed Ministries, hereafter termed “The Ministry,” a faith-based private Health Ministry. With the purchase of any service or product from BHHM or signing of a membership agreement, I accept the offer made to become a Member of The Ministry and have read and agree with the following Declaration of Purpose, Preamble, Memorandum of Understanding, Terms & Conditions, and EULA.
Declaration of Purpose
Declaration of Purpose: The primary work of Briani’s House of the Healed Ministries is focused on educating and serving Briani’s House of the Healed Ministries Members so that they have all the latest knowledge in providing protocols, including but not limited to Natural Healthcare, Holistic Healing Practices, Homeopathy, creation and/or distribution of supplements, tinctures, ointments, salves, or any other natural form of healthcare practice to protect and improve the health of Members; and provide access to Briani’s House of the Healed
Ministries protocols, including but not limited to protocols that include homeoprophylaxis and other homeopathic preparations. Secondary work includes, but is not limited to: grassroots, political, and economic efforts to ensure the protection of our work.
By consenting to the Membership Agreement provided, Members are granted the following rights and benefits:
● Right to detailed informed consent about the services rendered, and what to expect.
● Complaints against a Briani’s House of the Healed Ministries Member must be submitted in writing to Briani’s House of the Healed Ministries within 30 days of the incident of complaint. These will be sent to the Person, Committee, or Tribunal designated by Briani’s House of the Healed Ministries for evaluation and remediation action.
● Upon request, access to the Ministry’s Bylaws.
● Guarantee that all Personal Health Information (PHI) remain in the custody and in the confidential holding of Briani’s House of the Healed Ministries. Personal Health Information of all Members will be held in strict confidentiality and will remain private from any State Medical Board, the FDA, FTC, Medicare, Medicaid or insurance companies without the previously expressed specific permission granted by the Member.
● Membership with Briani’s House of the Healed Ministries will remain intact unless the Member submits in writing their desire to withdraw membership or membership is terminated by The Ministry in accordance with bylaws.
We believe that the First Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, and the Constitutions of the several States guarantee our Members the rights to religious liberties and freedoms and the rights of free speech, petition, assembly, and the right to gather for the lawful purpose of advising and helping one another in asserting our rights under law. IT IS HEREBY DECLARED that we are exercising our right of “freedom of religion” and “freedom of association” as guaranteed by the 1st and 14th Amendments of the Constitution of the United States of America and equivalent provisions of the various State Constitutions, which are excepted out of
the powers of general government. This means that our Ministry activities are restricted to private ecclesiastical
jurisdiction and are private matters.
We proclaim the freedom to choose for ourselves the types of products, services, therapies, and self-help modalities that we think best. We encourage our Members to perform their own research by studying different resources to prevent illness and/or diseases of our minds and bodies and for achieving and maintaining optimum wellness. We proclaim and reserve the right to include health options that include but are not limited to cutting edge treatment modalities and therapies practiced or used by any types of healers or therapists or practitioners
the world over whether traditional or nontraditional, conventional or unconventional.
Specifically, the mission of The Ministry is to change existing life and health circumstances through teaching alternative health awareness, which enables Members to improve their physical well-being and to provide Members with the highest-level services and of research and the most effective modalities for prevention. The Ministry will recognize any person (irrespective of age, race, creed, gender, sexual orientation or religion) who has been approved as a member and acts in accordance with these principles and policies as a Member and will provide a medium through which its individual Members may associate for actuating and bringing to fruition the purposes heretofore declared.
Memorandum of Understanding
I understand that Members and service providers within The Ministry are or may not be medical doctors.
- I understand that within The Ministry no doctor-patient relationship exists but only a contract Member-to-Member association relationship. I have freely chosen to change my legal status as a public person or patient, customer, or client to a Private Member of The Ministry.
- I understand that, since The Ministry is protected by the First and Fourteenth Amendments to the Constitution of the United States of America, it is outside the jurisdiction and authority of Federal and State Agencies and Authorities concerning any and all complaints or grievances against The Ministry, any Trustee(s), Members or other staff persons. All rights of complaints or grievances will be settled by a Ministry designee, committee, or tribunal and will be waived by the Member for the benefit of The Ministry and its Members. By agreeing to this membership form I agree that I have sought sufficient education to determine that this is the course of action I want to take for myself and my children.
- Because the privacy and security of membership records maintained within The Ministry, which are held to be inviolate by the U.S. Supreme Court, the undersigned Member waives HIPAA privacy rights and complaint process. However, any medical or healthcare records kept by Members of The Ministry will be strictly protected and only released upon written request of myself as Member.
- I agree that violation of any waivers in this membership contract will result in a no-contest legal proceeding against me.
- The Ministry does not participate in any medical insurance plans or collections on behalf of the Member but will provide a suitable invoice for the Member to pursue reimbursement by his/her insurance company, if applicable.
- Other aspects of informed consent will take place in my discussions with the providers and my fellow Members of The Ministry.
- As I am voluntarily choosing this method of natural health care, wellness, and disease prevention, I will not hold The Ministry or its Members financially liable for any particular outcome regarding my heath.
- I agree to discuss my concerns with the Ministry Members and to seek appropriate medical treatment, homeopathic or otherwise, should the need arise.
I agree to join Briani’s House of the Healed Ministries, a private membership health ministry under common law, whose Members seek to help each other achieve better health and good quality of life.
My activities within The Ministry are a private matter that I refuse to share with the State Medical Board, the FDA, FTC, Medicare, Medicaid, or my own insurance company without my expressed specific permission. All records and documents remain as property of The Ministry, even if I receive a copy of them. I fully agree not to pursue any course of legal action against a fellow Member of The Ministry, unless that Member has exposed me to a clear and present danger of substantive evil, and upon the recommendation and approval of the Ministry.
I enter into this agreement of my own free will without any pressure or promise of cure or disease prevention. I affirm that I do not, or will not, as a Private Member represent any Local, State or Federal agency whose purpose is to regulate and approve products, or to carry out any mission of enforcement, entrapment or investigation and agree to accept membership in the capacity of Private Member. I have read and understood this document, and my questions have been answered fully to my satisfaction. I understand that I can withdraw from this agreement and terminate my membership in this Ministry at any time, and that my membership can and will be revoked if I engage in abusive, violent, menacing, destructive or harassing behavior towards any other Member of The Ministry. These pages consist of the entire agreement for my membership in The Ministry.
Payment of any dues, fees or program costs, if applicable and delivery of these signed documents to a Ministry representative is considered sufficient for my one-time membership contract. Term begins with the date of submission of this contract.
Terms & Conditions
By joining Briani’s House of the Healed Ministries, a Private Ministerial Association hereinafter “Association” and/or any website or Social Media Group started, created, maintained, or organized by the Association, I agree to the terms and conditions of Briani’s House of the Healed Ministries Agreement as follows.
- This Association of Members declares that our objective is to allow the Private Ministerial Association founders and all Private Ministerial Association Members with a platform in which to conduct all manner of private business with the Association and with other Associations and Association Members, keeping all business in the private domain and utilizing the protections guaranteed by the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR) and the Constitution of the United States of America to conduct business in private and to provide a platform for Members to conduct business in the private domain under all protections acknowledged and guaranteed by the Constitution of the United States of America and any previous protections guaranteed.
- We believe that the Holy Scriptures, the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR), the Constitution of the United States of America, the various Constitutions of the several States of the Union, and the Canadian Bill of Rights and Freedoms guarantee our Members the rights of absolute freedom of religion, free speech, petition, assembly, and the right to gather together for the lawful purpose of helping one another in asserting our rights protected by those Constitutions, Bill, and Statutes, in addition to the rights to be free from unreasonable search and seizure, the right to not incriminate ourselves, and the right to freely exercise all
other unalienable rights as granted by our Creator, our Almighty God and guaranteed by those Constitutions, Bill, and Statutes.
WE HEREBY Declare that we are exercising our right of “freedom of association” as guaranteed by the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR), the U.S. Constitution and equivalent provisions of the various State Constitutions, as well as the Charter of Rights of Canada. This means that our Association activities are restricted to the private domain only and outside of the jurisdiction of government entities, agencies, officers, agents, contractors, and other representatives as provided by law.
- We declare the basic right of all of our Members to decide for themselves which Association Members could be expected to give wise counsel and advice concerning all matters including, but not limited to, physical, spiritual, and mental health care assistance, law, and any other matter and to accept from those Members any and all counsel, advice, tips, who we feel are able to properly advise and assist us.
- We expect the freedom to choose and perform for ourselves the types of therapies and treatments that we think best for diagnosing, treating, and preventing illness and disease and for achieving and maintaining optimum wellness, as well as the freedom to choose for ourselves any types of assistance which may be made regarding law and any other private business activity.
- The mission of this Association is to provide Members with a forum to conduct business between Members in the private domain with the protections guaranteed within the aforesaid Constitution and Charter remaining fully intact.
- The Association will recognize any person(s), natural or otherwise (irrespective of race, color, or religion), who have joined this Association or any social media group organized, created, or managed by this Association and is in agreement with these principles and policies as a Member of this Association, providing said person has not been sanctioned, exercised, or otherwise banned by the association, and will provide a medium through which its individual Members may associate for actuating and bringing to fruition the purposes heretofore declared.
- Membership to this Association, “Briani’s House of the Healed Ministries”, and any of its groups may be terminated by the association Trustees or their designee, at any time, should they conclude that a specific Member is interacting with them or any other Members in a way that is contrary or detrimental to the focus, principles, and betterment of this Association.
- I understand that, since the Association is protected by the First and Fourteenth Amendments to the U.S. Constitution, it is outside the jurisdiction and authority of Federal and State Agencies and Authorities concerning any and all complaints or grievances against the Association Members or other staff persons. All rights of complaints or grievances will be settled by an Association designee, committee, or tribunal and will be waived by the Member for the benefit of The Association and its Members. By agreeing to this membership form, I agree that I have sought sufficient education to determine that this is the course of action I want to take for myself.
- I agree to join Briani’s House of the Healed Ministries, a Private Ministerial Association under common law, whose Members seek to help each other achieve improved spiritual health, better physical health, and good quality of life.
- I am voluntarily changing my capacity from that of a public person to that of a Private Member. My activities within The Association are a private contractual matter that I refuse to share with the Local, State, or Federal investigative or Enforcement agencies. I fully agree not to pursue any course of legal action against a fellow Member of The Association, unless that Member has exposed me to a clear and present danger of substantive evil, and upon the recommendation and approval of the Association.
- I enter into this agreement of my own free will without any pressure or coercion. I affirm that I do not represent any Local, State, or Federal agency whose purpose is to regulate and approve products or services, or to carry out any mission of enforcement, entrapment, or investigation. I have read and understood this document, and my questions have been answered fully to my satisfaction. I understand that I can withdraw from this agreement and terminate my membership in this association at any time, and that my membership can and will be revoked if I engage in abusive, violent, menacing, destructive, or harassing behavior towards any other Member of The Association. These pages consist of the entire agreement for my membership in The Association.
I agree this contract began on the date of my joining “Briani’s House of the Healed Ministries”. I declare that, by joining this Association and/or the Associations websites and/or social media group(s), I have carefully read the whole of this document and I understand and agree with it.
End User Licensing Agreement
By purchasing, receiving, or accessing any paid or free content provided by Briani’s House of the Healed Ministries, you are in agreement with the terms and conditions listed in the agreement below.
ARTICLE 1: INTRODUCTION
This End User License Agreement (“EULA”) is a legal agreement between you and Briani’s House of the Healed Ministries (“Briani’s House”), governing the license and use of the digital, audio, or any other content owned or licensed by Briani’s House and made available for purchase and or download on this website/social media, internet, (collectively, the “Content”). All use by you of the Content is governed by this EULA.
Please read the EULA carefully, because it is a legal contract and imposes obligations on you as a user of the Content.
BY PURCHASING and or DOWNLOADING ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE FROM THIS WEBSITE, CONSULTING CONTRACT, VERBAL AGREEMENT, EVENTS, ZOOM CALLS, VIA TEXT AND OR INTERVIEWS with DOREEN ANN (DOREEN ANN SCHEELS) YOU WILL BE BOUND BY THIS EULA, AND YOU SIGNIFY YOUR CONSENT TO THE LICENSE GRANTS CONTAINED HEREIN AS WELL AS THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS EULA.
BY PURCHASING and or downloading ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE FROM ANY MEANS AS STATED ABOUT VIA THIS WEBSITE ETC. , YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT YOU HAVE OR WILL REVIEW AND ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS EULA BEFORE LISTENING TO ANY RECORDINGS.
ARTICLE 2: USER LICENSE
2.1 User License. Subject to the terms and conditions and for the limited purposes set forth herein, Briani’s House grants you the limited and non-transferable, right and license to: (i) download the Content you have purchased from this website and access the Content on devices owned by you.; and/or (ii) access or utilize any physical item containing Content you purchased from this website on devices owned by you.
2.2 Ownership. You hereby acknowledge that nothing in this EULA is meant or shall be deemed to give you any rights in any works of authorship or copyrights owned or licensed by Briani’s House. In the event that the owner, in whole or jointly, of the Content is a party other than Briani’s House, you agree that such party shall be a third party beneficiary under this EULA and shall have the right to enforce the terms and conditions of this EULA that pertain to such party’s rights in and to the Content as if such party were a party to this EULA.
2.3 Restrictions. The following restrictions shall apply to your use of the Content in any format and on any media:
(a) You may not copy or reproduce any portion of the Content.
(b) You may not distribute, share through any information network, transfer, sell, lease, or rent any of the Content to any other person or entity, in whole or in part.
(c) You may not change, alter, modify, or create derivative works, enhancements, extensions, or add-ons to any of the Content.
(d) You may not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble any of the Content, in whole or in part.
(e) You may not use the Content for commercial purposes, or purposes other than your personal use and enjoyment.
(f) You will at all times comply with, and will not circumvent or attempt to circumvent, any of the restrictions on use set forth in this Section 2.3 or elsewhere in this EULA or the restrictions provided in the U.S. Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 101, et. seq.
ARTICLE 3: CHANGES
Briani’s House or the owner of this website reserve the right, in their sole discretion, and from time to time, to change the format or content of the Content available on this website, or the media on which such Content are contained. These updated or re-formatted Content may be made available to you for a fee. You agree that from time to time Briani’s House or the owner of this website may remove or disable access to the Content for indefinite periods of time, or any portion thereof, at any time, without notice to you.
ARTICLE 4: NO MEDICAL ADVICE PROVIDED
THE CONTENTS OF THE CONTENT ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTHCARE PROVIDER WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE REGARDING A MEDICAL CONDITION. RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION OR GUIDANCE PROVIDED IN OR VIA THE CONTENT IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
ARTICLE 5: DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
5.1 Disclaimer. Doreen Ann Scheels is making the Content available to you on an “as is” and “as available” basis and you agree that your use of the Content is at your own risk. Briani’s House DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES THAT RELATE IN ANY WAY TO THE CONTENT OR ANY PORTIONS OR COMBINATIONS THEREOF, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY FOR INFORMATION, AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, ADEQUACY, QUIET ENJOYMENT, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
5.2 Indemnity. You shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Briani’s House and its employees, agents, ministers, and trustees, from and against any and all suits, proceedings, claims, losses, and damages (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) related to: (i) any breach by you of this EULA, and (ii) any claim by a third party that arises from your use or misuse of the Content.
5.3 Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL Briani’s House OR ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS EULA OR YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, AND ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN CONTENT, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER Briani’s House KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF Briani’s House, IF ANY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS EULA OR YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE CONTENT SHALL NOT EXCEED IN THE AGGREGATE THE FEES ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU FOR THE APPLICABLE CONTENT. THE PROVISIONS HEREIN CONCERNING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITIES AND DAMAGES ALLOCATE THE RISKS OF THIS AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE PARTIES. THIS ALLOCATION IS REFLECTED IN THE ECONOMIC TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND IS AN ESSENTIAL ELEMENT OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES. EACH OF THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET FORTH ABOVE ARE INDEPENDENT OF, AND SHALL SURVIVE THE FAILURE OF, ANY OTHER PROVISION IN THIS AGREEMENT (INCLUDING EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES).
5.4 Errors; Accuracy; Security. Though Briani’s House uses reasonable efforts to ensure otherwise, the Content may contain errors or other inaccuracies and may not be complete, accurate, or current. Briani’s House DOES NOT GUARANTEE, REPRESENT, OR WARRANT THAT (I) THE CONTENT WILL BE ERROR-FREE, ACCURATE, OR CURRENT, OR (II) YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, OR FREE FROM LOSS CORRUPTION, ATTACK, VIRUSES, INTERFERENCE, HACKING, OR OTHER SECURITY INTRUSION, AND Briani’s House DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY RELATING THERETO.
ARTICLE 6: MISCELLANEOUS
6.1 Choice of Law. This EULA shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York (regardless of the laws that might otherwise govern under applicable New York principles of conflicts of law) as to all matters, including but not limited to matters of validity, construction, effect, performance and remedy. Orange County, New York shall be the proper place of venue for all suits to enforce this EULA, and any legal proceedings to enforce the provisions hereof shall be brought in the District Courts of Orange County, New York, or in the United States District Court for the Orange County District of New York.
6.2 Severability. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this EULA shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions, and this EULA shall be construed as if such invalid or unenforceable provisions were omitted, unless the omission of such provision would deprive one of the parties of a material benefit of its bargain hereunder.
6.3 Assignment. You may not assign this EULA. Any assignment made in contravention of this provision shall be null and void for all purposes.
6.4 Binding Effect. This EULA shall be binding on and inure to the benefit of the parties and their respective successors and permitted assigns.
6.5 Entire EULA. This EULA constitutes the entire EULA and understanding of the parties hereto in respect of the subject matter contained herein and supersedes all prior agreements, consents and understandings relating to such subject matter.
ARTICLE 7: REGISTRATION AND ACCEPTANCE.
By downloading, listening to, or otherwise accessing the Content, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older, capable of entering into a binding legal agreement, and have read, understand, and agree to be bound by all provisions of this EULA. For purposes of this EULA, the “Effective Date” shall mean the date on which you first accepted this EULA by ordering and or downloading any product(s) from this website “www.brianishouse.org”.
ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE IS FOR YOUR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. INFORMATION YOU FIND ON THIS WEBSITE SHOULD NOT BE USED BY YOU AS MEDICAL ADVICE OR AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE REGARDING A MEDICAL CONDITION. OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, CONSULTING, STRATEGIES, PROGRAMS AND WORKSHOPS DO NOT DIAGNOSE OR CURE DISEASE. THEY ARE NATURAL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES THAT ARE INTENDED TO BE USED AS COMPLEMENTARY HEALING ARTS. USE AS INSTRUCTED AND IF YOU REQUIRE MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT, SEE A DOCTOR.
ALL RESULTS ARE SUBJECT TO INDIVIDUAL RESULTS AND ARE NOT GUARANTEED.
Briani Supples, Briani’s House of the Healed Ministries
All Rights Reserved Copyright © 2023